Sunday 13 May 2012

One of a KIND...

I started sewing card purses when i first started my adventure of sewing. 

Most of the finished products were for MOM, Sis-in-laws and of course myself. 

With different fabric combination, one card purse is completed in just an hour. 

These are a few of my favourites: 


Blue floral batik

Japanese Blossom 
Just a random combination which is my personal favourite


One card purse should be sufficient to hold up to 15 - 20 store cards. 

My mom carries 3 card purses - just imagine how many store cards she has! 
The idea of this card purse came from her... :) 

To add a personal touch - each purse comes with a CHARM. Not one is the same. 

Comes with individuality!! 

Construction : Each card purse is padded with interfacing to make it more structured. All fabrics used are100% cotton. Elastic band to hold the purse with attached CHARM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...